WELCOME!!!

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF MIG33 WHERE YOU CAN FIND NEWS AS WELL AS TOOLS FOR BOTH PC AND MOBILE FOR MIG33.
GO TO "WE ARE IN MIG33" PAGE TO MEET SOME INTERESTING MIG GUYS.

12/14/11

MIG33 MINIBLOG

Mig33 has started a miniblog.

What are mini blogs?

- mini Blogs are online journals in mig33 which allows you to compose topics of your interest or even your daily findings.

Where can I create mini blogs (only through WAP)?

- My Profile > My World > My blog.

How can I sort my blog posts?

- Your latest posting will always be on the top.

How do I edit a post that I’ve written wrongly?

- Menu > My Profile > My Blogs > choose an entry > edit

How do I delete a blog post?

- Menu > My Profile > My Blogs > choose an entry > Remove Post.

When can I start making blog postings?

- You can start as soon as you start using mig33.


Ok go and enjoy blogging.